2010. augusztus 29., vasárnap

Congratulations to HuK - MLG Raleigh 2010 Champion!

Hey guys!

So as a start, I will blog about this current weekend's event, the MLG Raleigh Championship.
(MLG is short for Major League Gaming, if someone is not familiar with the term.)

This weekend, fists and guns clash, as each pro tries to gain the prize money. Tekken 6, Halo 3, WoW, SC2 are the games for this weekend. Since I don't know a lot about T6,H3 or WoW, I just write a little about SC2.

StarCraft 2 championship is over, which I was following like a madman, and hell, I enjoyed quite a few matches. Big grats to HuK, the SC2 Raleigh Champion, who reaped 2,500 USD with his gaming. KiWiKaKi  came in 2nd, in a huge match against HuK at the finals. Sockeh hit the 3rd place, not so bad, bronze is fine too.

Missed this? Don't worry! There are lot of interesting games currently being played as I write this post.
As of now, the World Of Warcraft circuit is being played. If you are interested, check it out.

2 megjegyzés:

  1. Don't worry I don't know much about WoW too :D

    http://narrik.blogspot.com/

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Hey, nice blog, get some more posts up soon yeah? Shit is SO cash.

    bonnyweebairn.blogspot.com

    VálaszTörlés